Web Business Consulting
Starting A Business
Starting a Business: Bizness Inc. consults on the following topics to help new start ups. Give us a call at the 800 number above to set up a 1/2 day, 1 day, or 1 week consulting session as our rates are very affordable. We also do end to end installations of systems. Call us for a free 10 minute consultation after reading below:
- Marketing and advertising is essential for success! Choosing a company name and matching it to a new web site name is very beneficial. Don’t make the mistake of choosing keywords for your web site that will be difficult to find in the major search engines like Google. Call us for help in setting up more domains for as inexpensive as $10 – 12 per year. We can help you set up a blog site also to educate people on your products and services and let them comment on them as you respond to their comments in your blog. Standard Industry blogging software is free and we can show you how to set that up and what platform you need. We can also help you set up a FaceBook (http://www.facebook.com) account for your business and a Twitter (http://www.twitter.com) account for your business. We then advise setting up free auto posting so that posts from your Blog site automatically show up on your FaceBook and Twitter accounts with hyperlinks back to the blog post so that people that find you on FaceBook and Twitter can link back to your Blog site. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Designing your website(s) for SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is critical if you are going to be easily found on the web. Choosing a cheap free website template is not a good idea unless it is programmed for SEO. Search Engine Optimization is understanding how the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing work and programming your website so that you get higher rankings in these search engines.You could have the best artistic website in the world but never get found in the search engines since people don’t know you yet. Today most people do not search more than the first or second page in Google. If you are on page 5000 in Google or even page 20 on the other search engines, you likely won’t be found by a web surfer. The other part of designing a website is designing a good Landing Page. A Landing Page is where all the Google, Bing, Yahoo, Search engine surfers land on when they click on the link found in these search engines. If you have a poor landing site, the Google surfers will land on your site and not buy since they are confused with your services or see no specials on sale or see nothing that interests them.30-50 SEO tips we can give you like creating an HTML Site Map for your website as well as generating a sitemap.xml file to be submitted directly to Google. You also need to know how Google, Bing, and Yahoo can penalize you for keyword stuffing, link stuffing and web site mirroring. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing emails ids. Google Mail, Yahoo Mail, HotMail might be good for your personal email ids but they are not professional in the business world. You want to have email ids that have your website domain in them. For example, if your website is www.SomeWebSiteName.com then you would want your employees (say John Doe and Sally Doe) to have email ids such as email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org respectively. You would want to set up some general website email ids for your website to automatically forward to your email ID. For example, you should add these new emails IDs: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com and have these email IDs added to your website and automatically forwarded to either or both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We can help you set up many free email ids with a web hosting plan. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing a web hosting provider for your website. There are hundreds to choose from. Look for ones that allow E-Commerce, will give you lots of free email ids, free databases, as well as free web advertising to get on 20+ business directory websites, blogs as well as free Full Page Web ads. You want to get a full page Ad that you can edit as often as you like for a flat fee of less than $20/month with no pay per click charges. We recommend a service that not only gives you this great rate but sets up your keywords in the URL which helps in SEO. The full-page ad is also a separate HTML page with links to it found on over 20 business websites and blog sites which the major search engines can find. You can also put your logo and product images in the full page ad for web surfers to click on taking them to the landing page you want for them to sign up on. As mentioned in the sections above, you have to market your website to be found in the major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. We can help you get some free web advertising, submit your sites to Google, Yahoo and Bing and help set up your full page web ad mentioned in this section. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing an E-Commerce (to sell products on the web) or a Web Recurring Billing System (to collect money on the web through customers credit cards or PayPal accounts) can be confusing if you don’t know exactly what you need. Watch out for companies that want to take additional commissions from you on each sale as eCommerce systems are not all alike. Ones we recommend are ones that grow with you as you grow. You may want to set up an office in another country in the future and even sell from more than 1 country so you want to choose an E-Commerce system that can start small and grow with you internationally. International E-Commerce means collecting sales tax by country, doing inventory control by country, having reports by country, having shipping costs automatically calculated, having coupons and even supporting walk in sales where you sell out of your store or garage zeroing out the shipping costs automatically since they walk out with the goods after paying you. The main thing is to collect money immediately on the web and pay as little credit card fees as possible. These type of systems should integrate with your web site so that web surfers can enter something in a search box off your home page and be launched into an E-Commerce System(home systems or international sized systems) to let them buy the products and services you are offering on the web. You should also look to an E-Commerce system that integrates with an accounting system like QuickBooks.Web recurring billing systems let you collect money automatically into your bank every period whether you set up a service with a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or yearly period. With a web recurring billing system, you can eliminate paper billing, paper mail out postage fees and NSF checks. You could provide a Login button off your home page also for clients to view their own private web account and to pay any one-time or recurring service charges. Transactional reports and Yearly Summary reports show customers their payments in HTML reports that can be printed off on a local printer no matter where they are in the world.Look to systems that give a PayPal interface since some clients like to pay by credit card and some like to pay with their PayPal account. A Business Premium Standard Paypal account is free. We are experts in setting up eMerchant PayPal accounts as we have been using them ourselves for years. Paypal does not charge you any setup fees or monthly fees for their Standard eMerchant PayPal Business premium accounts at the time we wrote this. Paypal only charges on a transaction and their rates range from 1.9 to 2.9 % per transaction plus a flat fee of 25 cents in the US or 30 cents in Canada. You can check their current rates on www.paypal.com.This means client payments for your products or services can go right into your PayPal bank account which you can transfer at any time into your real bank account. Look to systems that integrate with QuickBooks accounting systems which you can see in section 10. If you do not want Paypal as the only EMerchant Gateway you could choose Authorize.Net which means the user never leaves your website and the payment of goods and services is done quicker using their stored credit card number in the encrypted database. Authorize.Net though costs around $50/month even if you do not have any sales so best to start off with PayPal and then add Authorize.Net when you get bigger when you feel you have to add another EMerchant Gateway other than PayPal based on many of your clients that say that do not like PayPal for some reason. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing Security: Security for PC at home and at the office, security for client web payments by choosing the right SSL certificate with 2048 bit encryption, security in the web applications to stop hackers, stop SQL injections, stop Phishing and other fraudulent activities. Only do business (payments) on websites that have https:// as the start of the web address as the s after the HTTP should also show a lock icon on your web browser to show the transactions are being encrypted with an SSL Certificate. Similarly, your clients will only do financial transactions on your website if you have an SSL Certificate. An SSL Certificate scrambles the transmission from your computer to the server’s computer through a unique key that no one else in the world has. Each SSL certificate is unique based on the domain it is installed in. There are so many types of SSL Certificates to choose from and we can help you save lots of money. You can get SSL Certificates with domain validation and guarantees for less than $90 for 1 year and less than $190 for 3 years. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Training or Presenting worldwide. Skype is good for people to people conversations and it has some screen sharing options with people you grant access to but it is not flexible enough for showing screens on your computer to your web audiences when you dont know all the people who will be jumping in on the web conference. We recommend using a special type of web conferencing service that makes it easy for anyone to join your presentation without cost on their part . With this service, you could have powerpoint presentations, spreadsheets or website presentations you want to show to your own firm or to potential clients to see. Rather than flying people in for the presentation (or you flying all over the place), they now can view it on the web having interactive video and audio as you hear their questions and answer their questions on the screens you are presenting. You can have open webinars to give a presentation to an audience that you did a mass mail out on or just webinars and invite people to ask their friends to join in on the web link.You could get this for under $50/month with up to 15 concurrent people(in any location in the world) on the presentation at the same time or up to $100/month with up to 100 concurrent people (in any location in the world) at the same time. If you had need for thousands of viewers then the cost would be over $100/month. If you compare this to an 800 conference call system at 4.9 cents per minute per user, then you do the math and see how much you can save. Even more savings if you have people on your web presentation that are outside of North America. (Note: these costs are 3rd party costs and could change based on vendors rates.) Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing an 800 number or (877, 866 toll free number). Place your 800 toll free number in big letters at the top of your website and add it to your business cards. Do you know you can get base 800 number service costs at only $13/month for US and Canadian calls. This is wise if you want to make your firm look like a corporation. You can get 6 free extensions with this 800 service. (Note: these costs are 3rd party costs and could change based on vendors rates.)Give an advertising message to your callers when they first call in to the 800 number and then have them push 1 for Sales, 2 for Existing Client Orders, 3 For Tech Support, 4 for Billing, 5 for other general questions or 0 for the operator and have these 6 selections forward to 6 different phone or cell numbers or have them all forwarded to your number. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing a free web file sharing and version control system. If you are a 1 person company you don’t need this. However, when you get to the stage of having more than 1 person working on 1 document, you often run into the trouble of who has the latest edited document. If the document or files are important you will want to have version control on the file to know what changes were made last and by who. The free web file sharing and version control system is for: 1) companies that have several people that are all working on the same files, 2) firms that have a need to review and comment on the files without changing them or 3) organizations that have a need to know what is the latest or previous version of a file. You could set this up for internal files, (confidential just to your firm) or you could set it up as training files that are applicable to your clients. Each person is given their own web user id and password to view the published files from anywhere in the world. Call us for our consulting services in this area.
- Choosing an accounting package. If you are a large international corporation you will already have some accounting system in place. For small or new start-up firms, we recommend QuickBooks as it as been around for close to 2 decades and continues to be a leader in small business accounting. You may need help setting up your accounts so that you can print off Income Statements and Balance Sheets to save mega accounting fees. QuickBooks also integrates with the International eCommerce and Web Web Recurring Billing mentioned above. You can post from the International eCommerce or the Web Web Recurring Billing Billing System as often as you like. Both these 2 systems have a cross reference screen to match up your account numbers with the accounts you set up in QuickBooks. Call us for our consulting services in this area. Call us more consulting services. For a small business, there is so much more to learn such as firms that do all your employee tax government submissions for you for a flat monthly fee so you never worry about what is the right net amount to write out an employee salary check for.We even can advise you on different websites to look for people you need to hire on a short or long-term basis. The big corporations use the big firms where people are looking for full time jobs but the small start-up firms often need a different resource pool for temporary people that they can hire to quickly up size or downsize to meet the changes in their business requirements.
We Can Help
Click on the button below and let us know how we can help! Tell us what needs you are facing and send us a contact phone number for a free 10 minute consultation. From that discussion we can recommend your course of action whether you want to do everything yourself or if you want to purchase 1/2 day of consulting from us to go into more details or even discover how some other services can be implemented to get you up and running!
Web Reporting Benefits
Web Reporting Features
Web Reporting Details
Web Reporting Pricing
Web Recurring Billing
Web Recurring Billing Benefits
Web Recurring Billing Features
Web Recurring Billing Details
Web Recurring Billing Pricing
International eCommerce Benefits
International eCommerce Features
International eCommerce Details
International eCommerce Pricing
Web Online Donations
Web Online Donation Benefits
Web Online Donation Features
Web Online Donation Details
Web Online Donation Pricing
Web Auto Blog Posting
Web Auto Blog Posting Benefits
Web Auto Blog Posting Features
Web Auto Blog Posting Details
Web Auto Blog Posting Pricing
Atlanta GA 30325
US Toll Free: 800.717.9208
Can Toll Free: 800.717.9208
©1994 - present || Bizness Inc. Copyright. All rights reserved.