Web Business Consulting – Web Security
Security Should Be One of Your Highest Priorities
Web Security starts with procedures and policies your firm needs to establish and fine tune as new internet threats come about.
- Security can cover web camera apps that show real time video streams of inside or onside your office where you can view activity on your site from anywhere in the world real time.
- Security involves password policies and user access policies granting access to those who need the information to do their job. Try to automate new passwords as much as possible forcing employees on systems to change their password every X months (X means you set the number of months) so when a user or employee logins into a system after X months, they are greeted with screen to change their password. This system can also verify their new passwords meet your security policies such as being a minimum of 7 or 10 characters long and with at least 1 upper and 1 lower case character and with at least 1 special character ( special character meaning not one of the 26 alphabetical characters.)
- From a systems point of view you can get VPNs to SSL certificates for safer web transmissions. If you have an eCommerce site or any site that has a username and password then an SSL Certificate is a must. Google is now giving better rankings to secured sites.
- The vendor you choose to do your website and website hosting should be experts in internet security. If using WordPress, you not only should be keeping your WordPress site on the latest WordPress version but you should have other essential plugins.
- DDOS attacks (we can tell you what these are as they are becoming more of a threat) can be prevented to keep your website up all the time. This prevention is using a website protection plan that not only stops DDOS attacks, but blocks users after many login attempts in rapid robot attacks as well as giving you the option to block IPs and even certain countries. This can cost justify itself if you are running a Google AdWords campaign and are getting hacker clicks that are using up you click money for no buying reason.
- Backups are essential and you must choose a hosting vendor that has good daily backups. For larger systems you can back up your site and database multiple times a day. You can even ask for remote off-site backups in the rare case the your website running in a datacenter gets hit with a bomb or hurricane. The bottom line is protect your information!
- Firms should have a disaster recovery plan that not only has plans to get your site and applications up in another area of the country but should have policies as to the time you need things restored before you go out of business.
How Can We Help?
Click on the button below and let us know how we can help! Tell us what needs you are facing and send us a contact phone number for a free 10 minute consultation. From that discussion we can recommend your course of action whether you want to do everything yourself or if you need some consulting help on security practices as well as what security offerings area available for website protection to stop hackers and DDOS attacks.
Web Reporting Benefits
Web Reporting Features
Web Reporting Details
Web Reporting Pricing
Web Recurring Billing
Web Recurring Billing Benefits
Web Recurring Billing Features
Web Recurring Billing Details
Web Recurring Billing Pricing
International eCommerce Benefits
International eCommerce Features
International eCommerce Details
International eCommerce Pricing
Web Online Donations
Web Online Donation Benefits
Web Online Donation Features
Web Online Donation Details
Web Online Donation Pricing
Web Auto Blog Posting
Web Auto Blog Posting Benefits
Web Auto Blog Posting Features
Web Auto Blog Posting Details
Web Auto Blog Posting Pricing
Atlanta GA 30325
US Toll Free: 800.717.9208
Can Toll Free: 800.717.9208
©1994 - present || Bizness Inc. Copyright. All rights reserved.